New interventions’ decision-making in health systems requires reliable and verified information. In other words, appropriate decision on these interventions must consider the relationship between costs and patients’ health benefits.
RS-Statistics offers expert advice and development of analytical studies related to health economic evaluation through:
- Studies for resource consumption and cost analysis evaluation.
- Studies of disease burden and costs.
- Economic evaluation analysis, using Discrete Event Simulation models or Markov models:
- Cost minimization.
- Cost-Effectiveness analysis.
- Cost-Utility analysis.
- Cost-Benefit analysis through statistical modelling.
- Budget Impact analysis.